Changing your email address is possible on a per-team basis here's how:
- Login to your current RosterBot account
- Select the Players page for the team you wish to change your email address for
- Select the 'pencil' icon in the top corner of your Player Profile
- Input your new email address into the 'Add Shared Users Email' field
5. Click 'Add' - if your new email address is not currently verified with RosterBot, you will need to do so. If it is a verified account, you will receive an email informing you that you've been joined to this team.
This new email address will now have all the same privileges as the original account. This means if you are a manager, your Shared Email addresses will also be given Manager capabilities.
If you would like to remove your original email address, click the 'Remove' button and now only your new email address will be able to control this team.